Thursday, October 9, 2008

fall in utah

For those of you who live in a place that doesn't have four seasons...I am sorry. Today was one of those beautiful days with the crisp coolness of fall in the air. So refreshing.

Right now I have a homemade pot of chili going. Later, the chili will be served in these cute country soup bowls.

Photobucket

I have been fortunate enough to be up in the canyon several times in the past few weeks...check out the vibrant gold leaves

Photobucket

A sneak peek at a bride who loves fall more than I do...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Bentley Studios said...

these are so beautiful! WOW! ...I live in one of those places that has no such thing as 4 seasons :( . Bummer!

Cristi said...

hmm... stunning!
Fall in Utah really is gorgeous.
Hey did you get my email about Rebekah Westover?
I miss you guys and I can't wait to see Karri's wedding pictures!

Knudsen Family said...

Yeah, fall in Utah is really pretty up in the canyons. The colors are not as vivid in the valley. Sorry that you do not live in a place with 4 seasons - you can rub it in when it is pleasant in your city in December and it is 19 degrees F outside for us.

Cristi, I did not get the email about Rebekah-would you re-send it?

Unknown said...

OMG!!!!! SHE LOOKS STUNNING!!!
Can't wait to see more! Wish her all the best from me, please.
Love you, girls :)
Esther

Kates said...

Hi Trina, this is Katie Hunt, I am married to Nate's brother Tom. The pictures are beautiful, we love Kariann and are so glad she is going to be a part of the family. I guess we will be getting to know you in about 2 weeks!

Knudsen Family said...

Katie - I am super excited to have Nate join our family, too! I can't wait to meet you! See you in under 2...