Thursday, November 20, 2008

remsburg : family photos

Nap + backyard + family playtime + perfect weather = fun photos.

The Remsburgs are such a darling family! They have two of the cutest, fun-loving, happy boys I have ever met. It was fun watching them play during the shoot and enjoying all the precious smiles while editing the photos.

Photobucket

Playing on the swings . . .

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

. . . on the slide . . .

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

. . . on the monkey bars . . .

Photobucket


Photobucket

. . . with a football . . .

Photobucket


Photobucket


. . . and together as a family; mom & dad played right along side the boys.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Just like big brother . . .

Photobucket

The product of this playtime (besides lots of smiles and fun memories) . . . a cute custom card to share with friends and family this holiday season!

Photobucket


Thanks for a truly awesome shoot!

10 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Those are so great! I love all the shots of the boys playing. It makes me want to be there to play with them!

Can't wait to see you!!

Cristi said...

wow trina, these are really great! when are you having your workshop on post processing? sign me up!

Anna said...

Beautiful photos! (as always)

Did any of the photos from the Halloween party turn out? I'd love to see them!

Knudsen Family said...

Thanks, Brandi and Cristi. I LOVE post processing. I know what I want the final picture to look like when I take the shot. Most of the time, I do the majority of the processing (light, contrast, color balance) during the RAW to JPEG conversion process. Melissa had some pretty sweet advice during the workshop, so check out her notes and play, play, play until you find a style that suits you.

Miss you both. Cristi, you should hide in Brandi's suitcase and come visit me next week...it will be great!

The Critchfields said...

Trina- your photography is amazing- when this baby comes Ryan and I decided we want to call you for some family photos- would you want to do that?

Unknown said...

Beautiful light! LOVE love LOVE the slide shot with little brother swinging in the background. Awes.

Anonymous said...

Trina! I stumbled on this page from K Pugh's blog thinking, "Trina Knudsen? Hmmm, I wonder..." Been a loooong time, and I'm glad to see you're doing so well. All the pics on your blog are great!

Just thought I'd say hi and see how you're doing. :)

Brian

Mariam said...

Trina, I love all of your photos I have dabbled in it myself- but have not been able to put as much time into it as I like. We were at your parents to see the famous feather tree--and your mom told me about your site. LOVE IT!! my email
msfive@gmail.com--I have a blog but it is private I will send you an invite. I would love you to do a photo shoot with my family.

Anonymous said...

Trina, I am Wade's wife (from Huntsman/work) and would really like for you to do our family pictures. Wade said he would try to talk to you today at work about it. Please let me know what is the best way to get a hold of you so we can get together. thanks....

Theresa Bateman

Knudsen Family said...

Hi Theresa-Wade did mention it to me at work today,but I unfortunately did not get a chance to talk to him about it again (insane day for me...). Feel free to email me at info(at)trinaknudsen(dot)com and I will send you my pricing information.