Friday, January 16, 2009

murray park dental

Even though I am a nurse, I really prefer being on the providing end of health care than I do on the receiving end. In the future, I will not be blogging much about my adventures as a patient, but when I find a something I like (especially a company that provides great service), I love to share it.

This past Monday I had a great experience at Murray Park Dental, a newly established dental office in Murray, Utah, USA. I have not been to the dentist in some time, as my awesome childhood dentist has retired. Needless to say, despite brushing and flossing, my teeth were in need of a little tune-up.

I must say that I really love everything about this office: the relaxing decor, the beautiful mountain view from the dental chair, and, especially, the people; Ali, the receptionist, Melanie, the dental assistant and my new family dentist, Adam P. McLachlan, D.D.S., were all wonderful to work with.

Adam was particularly great to work with; he turned my least favorite part of a dental procedure, the shot of numbing medicine (lidocaine), into a much less unpleasant experience through his good technique.

To me, the office has a simple, clean, cozy, welcoming feel.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The kids can even play with some-sort-of tooth toy while waiting . . .

Photobucket


To see the rest of the office and meet these great people, you should schedule an appointment...which I highly recommend (one might say I am a little picky about to whom I entrust my health :) ).

4 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

Hey Girl! How are things going? I hope all is well! I am finally settled in Idaho and finally sitting down to make some progress on my Photography! :-) Justin and I will be down in SLC for a Formal Air Force Dinner... we could all hook up again! It will be the weekend of the 7th of February. Let me know how your schedule is!
:-) Take care!

The Critchfields said...

Trina- Adam and his wife are good friends of ours- Ryan has known his wifes family since he was little! I'm so glad you enjoyed the experience, Ryan is headed there in just a couple weeks.

The Critchfields said...

hey Trina- did you ever get my email I sent you? I wonder if I got your email address wrong? i just wanted to know about your pricing for pictures- maybe you could email me - kcspiderAThotmailDOTcom

Unknown said...

At Murray Park Dental we provide a welcoming environment for you and your family. We offer a variety of dental procedures from routine dental care to cosmetic and complex restorative dentistry. We treat patients of all ages, including young children, and welcome everybody to our practice.
utah dentist