Friday, May 29, 2009

Dave + Melanie + Tavia : Family

Okay, so it has been way too long since my last post . . . my apologies.

Just before mother's day I had the chance to shoot this cute family. Melanie received the shoot as part of a service auction last year, but wanted to wait until Tavia arrived . . . she worth the wait! Tavia is so cute . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tavia discovered grass . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tavia was not feeling well the day of the shoot but was a little trooper; she loved being cuddle by her parents during the shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the interaction between Tavia and Melanie . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dave + Melanie goofing around to make Tavia squeal with delight . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tiny tongue . . . tiny hands . . . tiny feet . . . tiny dribble on her chin

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a gorgeous day to be outside!

Photobucket

Tavia even gave some cuddles of her own . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

I absolutely love rim light

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a beautiful family! Thanks for the fun shoot!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are SO cute! I LOVE the one from the back with them holding hands and the flowers. GREAT JOB!!!! And the pics of the hockey fam are really great too!

Hey check out the comment from Lisa under my recent post called "The Classy Lady"... it's a small world!!

JennMatt said...

So...I started crying as I was looking at the pictures of this adorable family. They truly are beautiful, and Trina you truly are TALENTED! It was so good seeing you a few weeks ago, thanks for coming to the blessing. Love ya!