Monday, June 15, 2009

fun business news : mini albums

I love mini albums . . . so tiny, so intimate . . . a great way to share your precious memories with friends, family, coworkers and everyone in between! These little treasures are included in my wedding and family packages.

I have been looking for a new album company [my previous company seems to have stopped making my other favorite album :( ]. Today my shipment arrived from Art Leather . . . fun!

Photobucket

These albums contain twenty 3x3 photos . . . they are so much fun to hold.

Photobucket

The back cover of the album has my company logo in silver . . .

Photobucket

These albums are the perfect gift. What parent or grandparent would not love to have this pocket/purse sized album to adore and share images of those they love . . .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Interesting in holding a mini album filled with your precious memories? Contact me about shooting your wedding or family, portrait or senior session!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are delightful, I may have you make one for ME!

Sahara said...

I have loved the mini-album from our wedding! It was such a cute surprise, but perfect for me to have at work on my desk :)

Jones' said...

Love your photography! It is very hauntingly inspiring. You share so much with others, when I was reading through your blog and came to this post, I thought I should share my favorite album company with you. Best thing, they are local to Utah and have 30+ years of experience in book binding. redgarterweddingbooks.com I am sure they could re-create your favorite album for you, they are that good!