Saturday, September 13, 2008

dublin, ireland

I will finish blogging about the remainder of the Zero-60 Workshop as part of my trip through Europe.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Europe. Wow, what a dream! My sister Kari and I arrived in Shannon, Ireland after a marathon of travel. I LOVE listening to the locals' accents. On the plane flight to Shannon, Kari and I had seats next to friendly, talkative, Irish people. It was great chatting with them and feeling the sense of pride they had about their beautiful country.

A flight to Dublin finished our air travels for today. Prior to our flight to Dublin, we met up with Melissa Jill, a super-talented and amazingly sweet photographer from Arizona, USA.

Photobucket

For lodging, we stayed at Roganstown Golf & Country Club.

Photobucket

The interior. . .

Photobucket


Photobucket

I love shooting up. . .

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

After a long day of travel, the most welcoming part - good food and soft beds! Lunch was a cream or carrot and coriander soup with crusty bread. Yum. After lunch, a long nap; we were all exhausted from the traveling.

Later in the evening, we took a taxi to Swords Town Centre and enjoyed some time taking pictures.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

The flower boxes made me think of my dad.

Photobucket

I love this little alley way.

Photobucket

On the dinner menu - Chinese food (note: if you ever travel to Swords Town, Ireland, all the Irish pubs finish serving food at 9 PM).

Photobucket

Tomorrow, off to Paris!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Breathtaking. I love it. You inspire me. You will go far miss..you will go far.

Amy said...

I've been waiting to see these! Looks like a beautiful trip!