Wednesday, September 10, 2008

me

It's been a long time coming, but I am excited to have this blog up and running!

A little about me...

I love photography.

Photography has been a passion of mine since I was a child and this passion continues to grow. You will see plenty about photography on my blog, so on with a couple other "me" related things :).

Photobucket Image Hosting


I love to learn.

Photography, business, science, art, cooking, baking, health, fitness...the list goes on and on. I have two bachelors degrees (medical illustration and nursing). In addition to my photography business, I am currently working at Huntsman Cancer Hospital.

Done (with nursing school :))

Photobucket Image Hosting


I love to experience other cultures.

This year I was fortunate enough to travel to Peru, France, Italy, and Ireland.

Peru

Photobucket Image Hosting


France

Photobucket Image Hosting

Italy

Photobucket Image Hosting

Ireland

Photobucket Image Hosting


I love my family.

I especially appreciate my honey, Clark, for his unwavering love and support. He works so hard to make life beautiful and keep me sane when I am busy. Through Clark, I am blessed to be a part of two loving, supportive families.


Photobucket Image Hosting


There are many other things I love and am grateful for, but I will visit them on another post.

7 comments:

Clark said...

Great pics, I think you're wonderful. I hope to see more

Cristi said...

Amazing. Love it. You've been added to my google reader. Can't wait to hear more from you :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! Great layout and what beautiful shots! I think this is going to be a great thing for you and am so excited to watch it come together and see it grow. Congrats friend and the very best of luck!lia308

Amy said...

I hope you post more photos soon!

Arden said...

Hey Glad you get the blog up it looks great. I will certainly keep up with it and check out your post...Putting you in my Fav's

Melissa Jill :) said...

Great work Trina! Looks so clean and professional. Like the logo too! Way to go!!!!

Unknown said...

Trina...I have tears. You inspire me. You always have. I am so happy we share the love of something so wonderful. Your work, exquisite.